• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley.com's Upgrade Program

Razerwire

And then there was X...
Falls Church, VA
Has anyone used this service before?

Something about if you call them and they can't replace something that's been discontinued that you get 25% off a new pair if you order from them.

I think that may be the way to go for me when I eventually decide to hunker down and get an X-Squared.

They told me they would do that for me with my Romeo 1 since they don't have any replacement nose bombs for them. The deal is you have to send them your old pair and then they credit 25% of the cost towards a new pair, not that good of a deal for the 300 dollar
Romeos if I'm understanding them right

They told me they would do that for me with my Romeo 1 since they don't have any replacement nose bombs for them. The deal is you have to send them your old pair and then they credit 25% of the cost towards a new pair, not that good of a deal for the 300 dollar Romeos if I'm understanding them right
They asked you to send in your Romeo? When I inquired about my Square Wire 2.0 they said I didn't have to send it in.

They told me they would do that for me with my Romeo 1 since they don't have any replacement nose bombs for them. The deal is you have to send them your old pair and then they credit 25% of the cost towards a new pair, not that good of a deal for the 300 dollar
Romeos if I'm understanding them right

I just talked to a Rep at Oakley yesterday about this.. You get 25% off any pair EXCEPT Elite and Limited Editions. You are NOT required to send in your old pair according to the rep I talked to. It is only good towards a complete pair of glasses, not replacement lenses.

Back