• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley.com's Upgrade Program

Yeah you should..

While the fuel cells maybe Awesome, I would use the 25% on the X Squared.. if it were me

I was going to on Juliets but I got a better deal
Is the 25% a one time thing? I remember vaguely that they keep a list of old pairs you call in for so you can't repeat. But as long as they're other old pairs it should be fine right? If so I plan on calling in for my Square Wire 2.0, RAZRWire, New Square Wire and Square Whisker. :D

Is the 25% a one time thing? I remember vaguely that they keep a list of old pairs you call in for so you can't repeat. But as long as they're other old pairs it should be fine right? If so I plan on calling in for my Square Wire 2.0, RAZRWire, New Square Wire and Square Whisker. :D

As I understand it yes per pair, I have 2 pair of OLD M Frames, so I could get 2 pair at 25% off.. It will not work for RX, although for me wanting non-RX lenses I could qualify for 3 more pair.. I have not decided on one yet LOL, then need the extra $$ to buy them. But I would rather get a couple extra lenses for the Juliets then have more pairs.. I don't wear half of them anyway..

Doesn't it have to be in the same frame style? I don't think it is off any frame......or is it? A handful of years ago I replaced my original Fives (twice) under warranty. When I went to replace them a third time....they were out of warranty and they offered me a discount on the Five 2.0.

Latest Posts

Back