• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley.com's Upgrade Program

I really did just LOL when i read this!!!

Razerwire No matter what you have we will keep ripping you till you get a pair!!! lol

I had an issue with my custom racing jackets, where I somehow managed to loose the right thru bolt. So I called all the Oakley stores in my area, they didn't have them, and didn't want me to wait 4-6 weeks to send them to California to be replaced. So Oakley issued ne a upgrade. With receipt it was 50% off a already $315 custom build. It would only have been 25% off if I didn't have my receipt. Thank you Oakley and great customer service to the Oakley in Easton, Ohio., Austin and Megan were great.

I had an issue with my custom racing jackets, where I somehow managed to loose the right thru bolt. So I called all the Oakley stores in my area, they didn't have them, and didn't want me to wait 4-6 weeks to send them to California to be replaced. So Oakley issued ne a upgrade. With receipt it was 50% off a already $315 custom build. It would only have been 25% off if I didn't have my receipt. Thank you Oakley and great customer service to the Oakley in Easton, Ohio., Austin and Megan were great.

what do you mean ?..............managed to loose the right thru bolt., ith receipt it was 50% off a already $315 custom build. It would only have been 25% off if I didn't have my receipt.

Back