1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I've got an Oakley cooler that was used in retail stores for the 2007 Holiday season for water for customers. It doesn't plug in, but it's well insulated and can be packed with ice that will last all day. There's a drain in the back to empty the melted water. Asking $300, open to offers.

Also, an accessory rack from circa 2010, with legs, bars, pegs, etc. Asking $250, open to offers.

Due to the size/weight of these items, shipping would probably be more than the price of the item, so local pickup only. I'm willing to meet within a reasonable distance of Fort Myers, FL. Oakley cooler and Accessory rack (SWFL) - 2013-11-26 15.51.54.jpg Oakley cooler and Accessory rack (SWFL) - 2013-11-26 15.52.00.jpg Oakley cooler and Accessory rack (SWFL) - 2013-11-26 15.52.43.jpg Oakley cooler and Accessory rack (SWFL) - 2013-11-26 15.52.54.jpg Oakley cooler and Accessory rack (SWFL) - O accy rack 1.jpg Oakley cooler and Accessory rack (SWFL) - O accy rack 2.jpg Oakley cooler and Accessory rack (SWFL) - O accy rack 3.jpg

Anonymous likes this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Frostmonkey Staff Member

Rating:
    100%
    blargh where are you located? I can only assume too far away to make shipping that cooler a wise idea.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I'm in Fort Myers, FL. Southwest Florida, gulf coast, south of Tampa. I've looked into shipping the cooler in the past, and based on the size of it, it ends up being well over $100. In the case of the cooler, it's not the weight, it's just the size. I use a professional pack and ship, to ensure that everything is packed properly and delivered properly.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Canada is a different beast to ship to ;)

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Yes, quite!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Frostmonkey Staff Member

Rating:
    100%
    Same goes for shipping out of here too...ugh.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I Know, I have sent and received from there..kinda takes . A bit of time but too. But always gets here..

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    96.7%
    That cooler is awesome! GLWS

Anonymous likes this.
  9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I'm not unwilling to ship, I just want to make sure that anyone interested knows what it's going to involve...

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bump