• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Counter Top Display

oakleyjab

Oakley Expert
Singapore
I'm contemplating on getting an Oakley metal display particularly just the counter/table top one with 2 or 3 shelves as I don't have a lot of oaks yet anyway (8 and counting). My issue is how easy would it be to acquire one and have it shipped to Singapore? Pricing wise what how much should am I also be looking at?

I checked the bay and most of which doesn't want to ship overseas and only prefer local pick up and not sure the prices are fair enough.

I would say anywhere from 150-200 would be a fair price, but shipping would be expensive and like you pointed out, hard to find someone willing to ship.

I would say anywhere from 150-200 would be a fair price, but shipping would be expensive and like you pointed out, hard to find someone willing to ship.

Got 1 cube and you are correct fair price should be around 150-200, shipping was an additional USD92 to have it shipped here to Singapore. Still looking for 1 more and prefer a larger 1 with the 2 shelves.

I'll try to post pics later on. Seems that my oaks will not fit the current cube I'm still looking at purchasing 5 more by April. Hence will need another one.

Heres my current stack. 3 more incoming with 5 more planned purchase I would really need another case. And the arrangement still excludes the metal stands.

This is just over a month's worth of getting into this and joining this forum

nuvehuje.jpg

Heres my current stack. 3 more incoming with 5 more planned purchase I would really need another case. And the arrangement still excludes the metal stands.

This is just over a month's worth of getting into this and joining this forum

nuvehuje.jpg
Looks good. Hopefully you can find another case soon.

Last edited:
Looks good. Hopefully you cam find another case soon.
+1
I've had that case (X metal cube) since last summer and I love it!!!

I just traded last week for a counter top and as much as I loved he cube... I'd never go back!

Keep looking and building contacts OP, you never know when a newer and better deal will come your way!!!

+1
I've had that case (X metal cube) since last summer and I love it!!!

I just traded last week for a counter top and as much as I loved he cube... I'd never go back!

Keep looking and building contacts OP, you never know when a newer and better deal will come your way!!!
I remember seeing your collection in one and it looked good. Whats the difference between cube and countertop? Is the cube only metal and the countertop black?

ubu6ynyd.jpg
I remember seeing your collection in one and it looked good. Whats the difference between cube and countertop? Is the cube only metal and the countertop black?
My counter top is Xmetal type... Not the black one we've seen around here...

The main differ a is the SIZE... This sucker is HUGE compared to my cube... I'll take measurements at home later for comparisons sake

Is say it's roughly 28" high... Twice as high as a cube...