1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Up for sale I have a slightly used Oakley Crankcase it is polished with a white face and a polished bracelet. It has some slight rub marks on the under clasp but is in 9/10 conditon overall comes with the leather box and all the orignal cardboard packaging with skus and bar codes on it. Asking 300.00 with box CONUS shipping and paypal fees included.

Oakley Crankcase Polished Bracelet - 20160703_182217.jpg

Oakley Crankcase Polished Bracelet - 20160703_182222.jpg

Oakley Crankcase Polished Bracelet - 20160703_182653.jpg

Oakley Crankcase Polished Bracelet - 20160703_182739.jpg

Oakley Crankcase Polished Bracelet - 20160703_182739.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: 8/29/16
    Anonymous likes this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    PRICE DROP BUMP

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

why is the box valued at $100?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Just what I decided to value it at seen some selling for 75-125.00. I just paid 105.00 dollars for a romeo 2 box and coin because complete set are nice to have Usually when you have the original box with paperwork it makes your resale alot higher. I realize some people don't care about that so I decided to offer them separately.

Anonymous likes this.
  5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bump

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    So it's less to purchase it with the box and costs more without?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Sure yeah that sounds right thanks for the bump....

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    In sorry, wasnt trying to bump, was interested in watch without box

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Yeah it was a typo this is an old thread and I've was going through adjusting prices and what not on my old threads then bumping them sorry for the typo thanks for pointing it out. I got it corrected. Without the box I'll do 225.00 plus ship and fees. At the time I listed it I didn't know all fees must be included in your asking price so 245.00 in total or 300.00 with the box all included