1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hello I have 3 types of oakley crankcase watches I would like to trade one for a polished or plasma XS in good condition.

1. Redface with an unobtanium bracelet the watch is in 9/10 condition slight signs of wear on the clasp and 1 small mark on the watch but the crystal face is mint. Comes with the leather box paper work and manuel
    2. LNIB white face polished stainless with polished stainless bracelet. Comes with leather box paperwork and manuel.
    3. LNIB pink face with white leather strap comes with leather box paperwork and manuel, would make an excellent present for the lady in your life.

I'm looking for a XS polished frame in good condition rubbers and lenses required but will take a real original plasma XS frame as well nothing that's been blasted and painted. All the watches are also avaliable for individual purchase. Thanks for reading

Oakley Crankcase watch for Polished XS - 20160627_051450.jpg

Oakley Crankcase watch for Polished XS - 20160627_051500.jpg

Oakley Crankcase watch for Polished XS - 20160627_051515.jpg

Oakley Crankcase watch for Polished XS - 00D0D_6CgkXtRQqux_600x450.jpg

Oakley Crankcase watch for Polished XS - 00202_dUd8oKQb1Sv_600x450.jpg

Oakley Crankcase watch for Polished XS - 00G0G_3k3FTf9ZiYt_600x450.jpg

Oakley Crankcase watch for Polished XS - 00Q0Q_4ukccfnVG1C_600x450.jpg

Anonymous likes this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad