• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Crosslink Temples

StarRigel

Oakley Beginner
I recently bought oakley crosslink, I saw an asian fit crosslink on Oakley store in my area, I requested it to my optician and somehow they were able to get it for me. And to my surprice, they got authentic spare temple in white and green, I got the pearl white frame. My wife also got one yesterday but will deliver when its done, she said its gonna be a couples glasses.

Anyways, I saw this crosslink on this website, Im kinda buying spare temples. Are this legits/authentic?
http://www.olx.ph/index.php/view classifieds/id/47362003/Pearl White Crosslink Frame Oakley Eyeglasses Detachable Blue?referralKeywords=yumione onlyone&event=Search Ranking,Position,1-13,13

What do you guys think? Can I get my optician to buy spare temples in those colors? White/blue temples, yellow/white temples?

I recently bought oakley crosslink, I saw an asian fit crosslink on Oakley store in my area, I requested it to my optician and somehow they were able to get it for me. And to my surprice, they got authentic spare temple in white and green, I got the pearl white frame. My wife also got one yesterday but will deliver when its done, she said its gonna be a couples glasses.

Anyways, I saw this crosslink on this website, Im kinda buying spare temples. Are this legits/authentic?
http://www.olx.ph/index.php/view classifieds/id/47362003/Pearl White Crosslink Frame Oakley Eyeglasses Detachable Blue?referralKeywords=yumione onlyone&event=Search Ranking,Position,1-13,13

What do you guys think? Can I get my optician to buy spare temples in those colors? White/blue temples, yellow/white temples?

I find this blog which compare the different replica and original crosslink temple:

Compare between Fake and Original Crosslink Temple | Oakley Singapore Prescription & Sunglasses Collection Blog

:)

Latest Posts

Back