• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Crosslink

bossman

Oakley Beginner
Just got my own crosslink from glasses.com...love them. Got the one with the sky blue arm
Do any of you guys know where I can buy spare arms for this glasses?
Want to try other colors

Congrats on picking up a pair of crosslinks, they look awesome! Not sure on where to get spare arms, did you try Oakley.com. I would love to see some pics of the pair. I saw this video about the crosslinks, looks awesome:

I emailed oakley and they said currently they dont sell spare arms :shock: Pretty mad...But as far as the glasses itself...Its the best glasses I ever wore...the rubber nose pads def helps with my non existing nose bridge...also barely leaves any red mark! I love it....But if anyone knows where to get extra arms pls let me know

Well, that's kind of a fail on Oakleys part to release glasses that advertise customization, but not release the parts to customize. It is a cool concept. Congrats on your pickup!

I posted on another thread that Oakley told me they would soon be selling them separately, but not yet just so they make sure they have warranty replacements, if needed.

@bossman This is a repeat post but thought I'd share .....Currently, if you talk to your Optician they can offer, through Oakley, replacement ear socks, temples (in packs of 3) and extra lens sets for Switch's. Ear Sock are $10, Temple sets are $75 (I might be misremembering this price and it's either 2 or 3 in a set), and lens set for Switch's for $50. This is up here in Ottawa but I found this out yesterday...I suspect this is N. America wide, so get to your optician.

Read more: Crosslinks | Oakley Forum

Last edited:
@bossman This is a repeat post but thought I'd share .....Currently, if you talk to your Optician they can offer, through Oakley, replacement ear socks, temples (in packs of 3) and extra lens sets for Switch's. Ear Sock are $10, Temple sets are $75 (I might be misremembering this price and it's either 2 or 3 in a set), and lens set for Switch's for $50. This is up here in Ottawa but I found this out yesterday...I suspect this is N. America wide, so get to your optician.

Read more: Crosslinks | Oakley Forum
A follow up!! Finally picked up my Satin Black Crosslink Switch RX and I really like them!! Though there are some caveats...because the frames are made to swap out the lens carriers in one piece, the bridge is bigger than on other Oakley RX frames to afford for the latching mechanism. If weight is a concern for you, as it sorta was for me, then these might not be for you. I'm slowly getting used the heaviness but it may take awhile before I 'forget' I'm wearing them. Also, and I acknowledge this is just me, one of the temples ear socks seems not as comfortable as the other. I ordered other ear socks (for fashion sake, ew, AND to have others on hand) for just this possibility. Be warned, they are quite a bit harder (SO INCREDIBLY HARD TO CHANGE OUT!! In fact, I bent one temple into an J shape trying to get one ear sock on!!!) to take off than most other ear socks I've had experience with. Otherwise, my man crush with Oakley is still going strong!!!!

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back