1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. ledrex

ledrex Oakley Beginner

Hey Guys,

I have a Crush Watch and require parts such as a back and screws that hold the back on.

Does anyone have any parts or know where to get them?

Oakley Crush Watch - Screen Shot 2016-07-04 at 8.43.40 PM.png

Oakley Crush Watch - Screen Shot 2016-07-04 at 8.43.18 PM.png

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Blockster

Blockster Oakley Enthusiast

You can try calling the Oakley service/warranty department but because of the age of the Crush you might not have any luck. Can also try ebay, occasionally there will be a replacement band that pops up. Another option would be to canabalize another Crush that is being sold for parts or on the cheap.

Nyreth and motoGP_fanatic like this.
  3. motoGP_fanatic

motoGP_fanatic Disciple of X-Metal

Good luck with that, if not taken care properly, the back rubber can crumble, that happened to the used Crush I'd purchased a few weeks ago from somebody who wear it as a beater watch, and he seems fond of scooter, so you can just imagine the sweat, grime, dirt and beating the watched received. My friend did a DIY back cover using a sole of a shoes (lol) because the screws are protruded without the rubber cover (and also the watch will be susceptible to damage cause by water/ dirt/ grime seeping in the back cover).
    Not easy, but AFAIK there is almost zero chance of getting the parts (it is the one of the parts of the watch that wore out easily).

4. ledrex

ledrex Oakley Beginner

Thanks guys, I have only worn it when going out etc so it has been looked after but one of the screws broke when the battery was changed and the rubber backing cracked as well. The watch maker got the broken screw out but it doesn't fix the back. I love this watch and it is disappointing that I may not be able to fix it.

5. motoGP_fanatic

motoGP_fanatic Disciple of X-Metal

For what its worth, a pic of my crush. Lot of trial and error and not perfect but my friend was up to saving it because he knew i love Oakleys. Hope you could sort out yours.

Oakley Crush Watch - 07209abeb3ff332fd3e426a11ba445ce.jpg

Sent from my ASUS_T00K using Tapatalk

Blockster and ledrex like this.
  6. Dan the man

Dan the man Oakley Beginner

Pretty good job. Also impressed he used soles from shoes. Clever idea.

motoGP_fanatic likes this.