• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Oakley Cube

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
I'd consider trading mine but it wouldn't be what your asking in price. I'd consider an x-squred, not carbon, or OTT.

Some people reacted to this post.
Original post edited to reflect the reality that cubes are more than $150, haha.
Username Hidden said:
I'd consider trading mine but it wouldn't be what your asking in price. I'd consider an x-squred, not carbon, or OTT.
I'm more of a Julie guy and unfortunately don't have the shades your looking for! I'll just keep saving up for one! @IUSTEVE has an awesome case I'd love to buy when I can afford it if I can't find a cheap single tower locally. Too many things to buy, too few extra funds... :)

Yeah I hear you. Everything is about the right time. I bought my single wide for $200 with light, locks and all the shelves. I just stopped at the right time when a retailer was no longer dealing with Oakley. I am working on another one right now and if I get it reasonable I will let you know. Although I am a pretty long drive from Detroit.

Username Hidden said:
Yeah I hear you. Everything is about the right time. I bought my single wide for $200 with light, locks and all the shelves. I just stopped at the right time when a retailer was no longer dealing with Oakley. I am working on another one right now and if I get it reasonable I will let you know. Although I am a pretty long drive from Detroit.
I'd appreciate that! Seems like everybody wants that particular case. I don't have a ton of room so it would be perfect....

That's why they are more in demand than the larger cases I guess. If I ever move it would be simple to take with me. And also if you don't have the room for a larger case the cube can go anywhere u want it. I still want a single wide just haven't found anyone close to my area.

Username Hidden said:
Looking to buy a reasonably priced Oakley Cube....
It happens bro, just be patient
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423331105.321602.jpg

That thing sold as soon as it went on eBay. I bid too late. I watched it go.

Username Hidden said:
That thing sold as soon as it went on eBay....
-may not be entirely accurate because seller posted it for $100 buy it now. It didn't sell at $50 best offer but it sold for $75 instead as the seller's counteroffer. With that said, with the back and forth between the seller & buyer, it did not go that quickly but I get what you are saying.

Username Hidden said:
-may not be entirely accurate because seller posted it for $100 buy it now. It didn't sell at $50 best offer but it sold for $75 instead as the seller's counteroffer. With that said, with the back and forth between the seller & buyer, it did not go that quickly but I get what you are saying.
Why am I never browsing ebay at the moment stuff like this goes on sale? lol