• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Custom Configuration- Old v. New

I would like more choice There are several replacement lenses once offered in OCP that vanish although they still make the replacement lens kit ex +red for straight jackets lasted about 2 weeks... No matching lens for rootbeer Flaks or hj unless u count fire no bronze gold etc. I tend to build my own more than using OCP however I like the OCP quarter jackets at local store... A small score for us small faces got some polished black and they let me pick reddest lenses and red icons... So I use it still no and then but it is not like when it first appeared at all...

Putting it simply, I don't like the new configuration tool on the Oakley website. The colors are way off from actual and they don't offer a good representation of available lenses. Plus, the site only gives you a few of the available options for build. The result is that Im not likely to order anything custom from the site and will wait till I can go to an O store to purchase...which is no easy feat since the closest store is 100 miles away. Ive found that the stores will make you anything they can where the site limits you to its few options. With the release of the fully custom Radarlock and more options at the store, I can generally get any combo I want without the three week wait on Oakley Factory to make and ship it.

Back