• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Custom Question

iupui1299

I should Work at Oakley
Premium Member
Hey guys! Quick question. I have always bought my Oakleys through ebay. However, there is now an Oakley store nearby to where I live. My question is can you get a custom setup at the Oakley store or only through Oakley.com? For example, could I go into the store and purchase a pair of Batwolf with a Black frame and ice lens combo? I know you can do that on Oakley.com just not sure about the store. Thanks in advance for any info.

im not sure cause ive never been to one, but im guessing they could help you like create one in store and you can have it delivered to that store, but even if this is possible why do that when you can do it from the comfort of your home.

im not sure cause ive never been to one, but im guessing they could help you like create one in store and you can have it delivered to that store, but even if this is possible why do that when you can do it from the comfort of your home.

I'm just heading out today and will be right by the O-store. If I could just pick up a pair instead of having to wait for it to be shipped then that would be a plus.

I'm not sure what stores you are all going to buy custom is about as available in-store as online. The stores can also order anything you would order online for you, allowing you to pay half upfront and the other half when you pick up. Now that any state the has an Oakley store in it has to pay sales tax online, there is no benefit of buying online at all. If you go in with a specific custom pair in mind, they may be able to build it exactly there, or worst case can order it for you. Plus, Holbrook is available custom exclusively in stores.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Typically the O Stores and Vaults have a pretty good selection of both frames and lenses, especially the batwolf because it is one of the newer styles. They should also have a most if not all of the available icons in stock for that style as well. Don't know where you're located but all of the O stores and vaults near me always have plenty on inventory on hand.

Thanks for the info guys! I am located in Indy and we have a nice O-Store. I'll pay them a visit.

Back