• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Customer Service Is AWESOME!

MaukaRunner

Oakley Expert
Oahu, Hawaii
Ok they won't just give me replacement Icons for my Flak Jackets but they still are great.

This past weekend they had a promotion where you order over a hundred bucks and get a $20 card for your next purchase. I placed my order at about 8:15 PM Hawaii time on the 26th. Well I guess they count the time of the order where the order center is located. Hawaii is two hours later than the west coast and five from the east coast. Well when checking on my order I saw they showed the order being received on the 27th and no mention of the $20 card. I called to find out if I would be getting the card and they said no.

I told them to cancel my order since I only placed a larger order just to get the card. They kept me on the line for a long time and she came back and told me they couldn't give me the card BUT they would give me a $30 credit on my order. WOW, I didn't expect that.

You have a very satisfied customer and I will be buying more stuff from Oakley.com. Thanks!

They hooked me up with a free large soft vault for my eyepatch 2's because they didn't fit in the square O case even though the website does say it will fit. It was really unexpected but super awesome of them! One of my favorite companies to do business with.

well im gonna have to call them next week i opened my batwolf italys and the lens has a spot that is missing iridium right in the bridge and i hate it what do you think my odds are

I had a problem with my order a couple weeks ago....it was only for a women script sticker but they sent me two and did 2nd day shipping for a 3 dollar sticker

well im gonna try to call and see what will happen i know they have been great in the past

Yea as long as you can show proof of purchase and sooner the better(a year on defects ). They should fix the Batwolf's.

Back