• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley customer service...Superb!

Wow...you guys must have had some really bad experiences with Oakley customer services?!!!
Is it really that bad as to cause such cynical responses?
Customer service is an integral part of any brand. I couldn't remain a "fan" of any brand (no matter how good the actual product) with all that goes with that (such as forum participation) that failed me so significantly as to create within me a default expectation of poor service?
Still, I remain optimistic until given cause to be otherwise.

It depends who you get. Sometimes they are great (and even go above and beyond anything one can reasonably expect), but others at CS have very little knowledge and give some standard answer that often has very little to do with the problem...

Wow...you guys must have had some really bad experiences with Oakley customer services?!!!
Customer service is an integral part of any brand. I couldn't remain a "fan" of any brand (no matter how good the actual product) with all that goes with that (such as forum participation) that failed me so significantly as to create within me a default expectation of poor service?
Here's another "perfect" example of stellar customer service.

Newbie - Herefordshire UK

I'm very disappointed in Oakley's customer service. I've been let down many times. But I don't collect new Oakley's. I collect older ones from when they had real customer service. Lol. I've given up on even calling them for anything anymore.

Until a restructuring a few years ago I had the Norwegian service center a couple of miles away from where I live and passed it on the way to work. Back them I could pop in and they would fix everything fast and free while I waited.. Later I had to send items in because they had moved and stopped doing drop ins and now everything has to be sent to Oakley Europe..

Back