• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Customer Support Rep was Awesome Today - Hit the Jackpot!

TechGuy77

Oakley Expert
Lincoln, NE
So I called Oakley customer support today to purchase some Scalpel ear socks, Asian fit, as the socks are the same size. Plus some Straight Jacket normal fit nose bombs but they are all on back order. He said they are in their warranty department and that I will get them. So here is the kicker, he is sending me 4 pairs each for free due to the inconvenience and since they are retired sunglasses so I have some for the future. I about fell over as I was prepared to pay for 1 set. So Oakley still has great customer support!

They are pretty nice about nose pads. Sent me M2 and PB II pieces (which I believe are the same as yours; also backordered earlier this year) free of charge as well. They sent me 2 sets each as well, though don't expect the M2 to happen again because I inquired about an AF set when the pair was still very new without any accessory kits on the market yet. They actually didn't know what direction the AF M2 would take and unknowingly just sent me 2 sets of standard pads thinking one would be AF like with other sports pairs.

Oakley's CS is probably the brand's last line of defense for keeping a positive outlook. Hate to say but I expect Lux to ruin that in due time as well.

Latest Posts

Back