• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Dark Knight Rises Backpack?

the piper said:
I know I forget there people on here are a lot younger than me I always end up offending someone...it just looks silly to me b a college student with Batman backpack but I wouldnt judge the whole person or give it much thought ... I probably lack total imagination....its upbringing ...I wasnt allowed to read comics or watch tv just classic literature so really I have no idea what the movies are like I guess pretty violent if they cause mass murder...last think I'd want to be seen in public with. I always did very poorly at what those of us in education call "imaginary play" when I was young...

A lady friend at my university has a batman tattoo....

But it's all good. Different folks, different strokes

Figures...... We should all bid against each other and drive the price through the roof, I would gladly take the unpaid item strike for that......lol

Isn't this from the same guy that had the "Monster" Kitchen Sink? Something smells fishy...

I've got the Monster Kitchen Sink. It was from a promotional items dealer that I work with, who got it direct from Oakley.

Trust me, I don't sell anything on eBay, let alone fake Oakley stuff. My momma raised me better than that! :)

Well your all wrong then :p I worked on a Premiere of TDKR here in Australia and i received a Box with 3 Oakley TDKR Bags, signed Christopher Nolan/Christian Bale glass frames, iphone covers, shirts, glass ornaments, bane mask etc etc. But in saying that.... The Bag is a regular Oakley Bag as it has an Oakley Brochure with it and says this bag is called "The Kitchen Sink" and they put the Dark Knight Metal Plate on and the TDKR patch at the top. Mine will be on Ebay soon with most of the other goodies i got.