1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. westsidewade72

westsidewade72 Oakley Beginner

http://www.o-review.com/index.asp

Hello, i just ran accrossed this website i thought most of you would enjoy. These guys have started a database of every model of oakley ever made.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. FrogTastic

FrogTastic Friend of the Frog

Dann is awesome

3. xmetal

xmetal Oakley Beginner

There really is no better source for Oakley information on the internet. Even Oakley employees use that site as a resource.

4. x-metalman

x-metalman Oakley Beginner

Probably the most vaild statement on this website.

5. FearGearGarage

FearGearGarage Oakley Collector

Have been a member of the site for a few years, the data base rocks and there are tons of pictures to look at. But not much on the discussion side like there is here....

6. OakleyBoss

OakleyBoss Moderator Staff Member Administrator

That was one of the reasons I started this. O Review has great info about Oakleys, but 1) The site is a little hard to navigate IMO, and 2) I wanted some place to discuss Oakleys. O-Review is a great site though for info about glasses and reviews!

7. Admin

Admin The Boss Staff Member Administrator

Yeh, it was about time we had an O forum, but O-Review does have a great database with most Oakleys. Great for info and to find which colors were made for which glasses. Great for collectors. This site is awesome too though, we O addicts def needed a place to talk! :D