• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

OAKLEY Day At RED Announcement...

Ever so tempting as I would LOVE to get a peek at your collection and of course meet some fellow members.
don't wuss out...DO IT!!!! Indiana is NOT that far...One of my friends is coming from out there, so catch a flight together haha...And FGG is right, Vegas is a short hop from LA...Like 30 minutes lol and southwest flies CHEAP to vegas

lol, true that ;)
Except I'd be flying if I make the trek, the road trip would be sweet, but you're talking 3-4 extra days driving at least, lol.

That's ok road trips are a blast!!

wrong direction lol. double is right by me

Shhh I was hoping you didn't do well in geography and assumed Indiana was on the way to Cali from Illinois. Now that you have spoiled the secret maybe you will pick me up on your way??

don't wuss out...DO IT!!!! Indiana is NOT that far...One of my friends is coming from out there, so catch a flight together haha...And FGG is right, Vegas is a short hop from LA...Like 30 minutes lol and southwest flies CHEAP to vegas

Man if only I could....(when is the date?)....anyone from out my way taking the train? I could hitch a ride then..lol

Really? What about good ol' Greyhound
still cheaper to fly...kind of

greyhound is $218 if you make an "advance purchase", $412 for "web only" special. So not sure about that, but those are the round trip rates, takes the better part of 2 days each way and 6 transfers...

southwest is about $450 round trip and takes half a day total...

Latest Posts

Back