• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Day At RED News...

jim jannard

Founder of Oakley
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
So... Hans, one of the anchors and key contributors of Oakley design for well over a decade, has agreed to come to RED Studios on August 10th and join the group. He has contributed so much to Oakley that it is impossible to list. One of the things that Hans and I worked on was called the "God Watch". There was only one ever built and it will be on display at the event. I'm hoping to induce a few other key members of the design team to come as well...

Jim

Oh man, this event keeps getting better and better.

The only thing it needs now is Colin Baden so the people going can have a Q&A with him and Jim. :D

Jim, by chance would you allow photographs of things like that? Completely understandable if you don't, but to be honest I'd love to see that one-off but getting out to the event just isn't in the cards for me. I'm sure there's going to be plenty more items like that, such as your prototype Pit Boss pair.

This just keeps getting better and better, pleasant surprise after pleasant surprise.
Maybe Hans will bring his Bronco?
Keep the teasers coming Jim!

So... Hans, one of the anchors and key contributors of Oakley design for well over a decade, has agreed to come to RED Studios on August 10th and join the group. He has contributed so much to Oakley that it is impossible to list. One of the things that Hans and I worked on was called the "God Watch". There was only one ever built and it will be on display at the event. I'm hoping to induce a few other key members of the design team to come as well...

Jim
Maybe Peter Yee too? Tell Hans to bring the Bronco if he still has it. Funny when he ran over the Mazda car at the Co-Pilot event with it...I am excited to see this watch.

Jim

I bet anybody you ask would come Jim! I can't imagine any Oakley insider saying "I'm too busy to hang out with Jim for a day"!

Back