• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Day At RED Studios Hollywood...

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a very awesome offer of you, Jim. Just a suggestion...can I convince you to do an online "trade auction" rather than an in-person trade? Chances are most of those with the real good stuff (other than those in Southern California) might not be able to make it because costs of flights are prohibative for those coming from far away, and you might miss out on some real good stuff. Also, it may decrease on the personal jealousy that do occur amongst collectors....there's no doubt if two individuals with Neon Yellow Eyeshades yeilds only one trade will cause some issues. Not to mention the disappointment from those who can't make it.

Just a thought. Whatever happens, thanks for doing this for all your fans.

Oh no!!! I have to go to New York on the 9th. Wife already bought tickets. I don't think I will sleep tonight.

Do we need to RSVP to assure us a spot? Wow oh wow, this is like hitting it all with one stone...meet The Creator in person, mingle with fellow Oakley worshipers and then see your Red studio..just plain awesome blossom !

Do we need to RSVP to assure us a spot? Wow oh wow, this is like hitting it all with one stone...meet The Creator in person, mingle with fellow Oakley worshipers and then see your Red studio..just plain awesome blossom !
Probably the best thing to do is contact tash@red.com to secure your spot.

Jim

Oh my lanta. Seeing if I can fit in it now.
I'm not gonna have anything you want, but id love to go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back