• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Day At RED Studios Hollywood...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to be clear... this is not an official Oakley gathering, although I do hope some key Oakley people come. This is just about a group of Oakley enthusiasts getting together to share info and collectibles.

Jim

Sign me up too! Email sent to Tash as well.

Jim - do you have a list anywhere of what you're currently looking for? I doubt I have much in my collection (200+ pairs, but 90% is post-2000) that would be of interest...but I'm not really sure what you're after either.

Sign me up too! Email sent to Tash as well.

Jim - do you have a list anywhere of what you're currently looking for? I doubt I have much in my collection (200+ pairs, but 80% is post-2005) that would be of interest...but I'm not really sure what you're after either.

I second this one - I have a pretty cool collection and some neat stuff, but my immediate thought is "there's no way I have anything that Jim would need". Also, I am strongly considering making the trip, but I would have to be careful with what/how much I bring as I'm from out of the country and have to consider Customs.

I'm thinking about setting aside a day to have Oakley collectors come to RED Studios in Hollywood.

You would have to bring your best Oakley stuff and be ready to trade or sell (to me).

I'll have things there that are an Oakley collector's dream.

I will also show you everything RED. You will tour the studios and see the latest RED stuff. Who knows who might just show up...

I'm thinking about 3 months from now... or so.

Would anyone have interest?

Jim
Um, count me in!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back