• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Day At RED Studios Hollywood...

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is gonna be worth my 6-7 hours drive!!!

LOL-I told someone this morning about it and they're like "that's a good 6 hours" and I said "there's people flying in from the UK" and she says "oh, well nevermind, now you have to go". Think I'll make a trip down to HQ too while I'm in the region-never been there.

LOL-I told someone this morning about it and they're like "that's a good 6 hours" and I said "there's people flying in from the UK" and she says "oh, well nevermind, now you have to go". Think I'll make a trip down to HQ too while I'm in the region-never been there.

same here, it's around 7 hrs from phx to los angeles. i'll use your reasoning when i try to convince my wife! LOL

i might try to do a trip to HQ too since i need some x-metals tuned-up.

I am driving.

22 hours. If anyone is between Calgary and RED let me know and I can pick you up. I can fit 6 more people in my Pathfinder.

2,201 miles for me.....I believe I'll be flying....fly in Thursday, SoCal Vault Roadtrip on Friday, HQ on Saturday morning, RED on Saturday afternoon and fly home Sunday afternoon......perfect weekend.

2,201 miles for me.....I believe I'll be flying....fly in Thursday, SoCal Vault Roadtrip on Friday, HQ on Saturday morning, RED on Saturday afternoon and fly home Sunday afternoon......perfect weekend.

I'll get the rental car and you can ride shotgun!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back