• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Day At Red - Who Got Some Cool New Stuff?

I already posted this in another thread, but wanted to post here as well. The only trade I made was a Zero 0.6 PlanetX for a Zero 0.4 Cobalt (Sorry again that we couldn't work a deal qtrain). I also bought 24K Gold Chrome Fast and Racing Jackets from Dr. Chop. Of course, I also got a signed business card from Jim. However, for me, seeing FGG's collection, and getting to hang out with and hear all the stories from Jim and Hans were the real highlights of the day.
I shoulda jumped on it

yeh the signed business card from Jim is truly over the top , no pun intended. Thats a cool as hell piece i'm honored to have. It's funny that his (Jim's) titlle is MADMAN.....
TIM

Integrated a couple of pieces that I really almost can't believe are in my collection: a pair of JJ signed 24K Juliets and a 24K box signed by Hans:

(Shirt worn while taking pic in case of future political ambition...)

Last edited by a moderator:
Integrated a couple of pieces that I really almost can't believe are in my collection: a pair of JJ signed 24K Juliets and a 24K box signed by Hans:

(Shirt worn while taking pic in case of future political ambition...)
Don't worry. I'll vote for you anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
I failed to mention in my intro that I also have a pair of Oakley Subzeros Planet X .06 with Red lenses....
Like the pair above though...

Back