• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Deviation owner

M.T.

Oakley Beginner
Hi I'm M.T.,

I own a few pairs of Oakley Deviations and a pair of Oakley Inmate. I'm joining this forum to connect with those who can help me replace my lenses and learn more about Oakleys and sunglasses in general.

Best

Hi I'm M.T.,

I own a few pairs of Oakley Deviations and a pair of Oakley Inmate. I'm joining this forum to connect with those who can help me replace my lenses and learn more about Oakleys and sunglasses in general.

Best
Welcome! Lenses for the Inmate and Deviation are hard to find. I haven't heard anyone recent getting Inmate lenses recently. Oakley.com sells some Deviation lenses, Tungsten Iridium Polarized is one of them.

Welcome! Maybe you'll stumble upon a solution and share with us. :)

Sent from Q's Note5

Welcome! Lenses for the Inmate and Deviation are hard to find. I haven't heard anyone recent getting Inmate lenses recently. Oakley.com sells some Deviation lenses, Tungsten Iridium Polarized is one of them.

Sent from Q's Note5
Fortunately/unfortunately it's just the Deviation lenses that I need (I actually only need one but they do

Sent from Q's Note5
hi QLR, thanks for letting me know. I'm specifically looking for Deviation polarized lens replacements in the black color. I emailed Oakley hopefully they'll have those in stock, if not then maybe someone on this forum that cuts lenses professionally can help me :)

Welcome M.T. Thanks for joining! You are indeed looking for a couple of rare fish but you have come to the right place. A bit of persistence and you'll be able to track down your lenses.

;)

Latest Posts

Back