1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    50%
    I am selling a pair of oakley devils borgade antix sunglasses. they have a warm grey lense in them and come with the brown oakley bag. no box due to my new puppy got a hold of it.

100cash in portland oregon or vancouver washington area or 118 paypal, shipping/fee which covers the paypal fees unless you want to do the 100 dollars as a gift the it would be 10 for shipping.

Mark
    503-689-0535

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous O-Forums Boss of Bosses

Rating:
    100%
    Is this an MPH pair?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    50%
    MPH pair?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    It it has warm grey it most likely would mph

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    50%
    just the brigade frames with a warm grey lense and a brown oakley bag that came with it.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Double Team

Rating:
    100%
    Yep that's MPH.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    50%
    nice to know, thanks guys, hopefully i can get these sold. they just sit on my dresser in the bag taking up space.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Yeah the non MPH versions are getting hard 2 come by i was lucky 2 snag one off ebay for a steal a few weeks back.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous O-Forums Boss of Bosses

Rating:
    100%
    Thats what Im looking out for

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    50%
    sorry there not what your looking for