• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Display Case Key Black Barrel Key

alcapon1

I should Work at Oakley
West Side
I am looking for one of these keys for my display case. will gladly pay anyone 20$ or whatever, I need one of these. LMK

T2eC16VsE9swmZwYcBRdrMuPow60_57_zps768e598a.jpg
[/URL]

If you remove the 4 screws the entire lock comes out. Any locksmith can put a new core in your unit. I did 2 locks keyed alike and it was $40-50 or something like that for new cores and keys. I had the same thing with my locker, if you want my old skeleton key (the black plastic key) just shoot me a PM.

Does anyone know if or where i can get Oakley Display Case Key Black Barrel Keys Like in the pictures i have attached to this message?

Lock1.png

Lock3.png

Lock2.png

need more pictures
I only have the one plastic key you see in the picture. I'm looking for more. But, a regular figure 8 Falcon lock will insert in there and take the place of that plastic key i found out yesterday from the guy i bought the cube and pedestal from. Also a guy from Oakley Expertise on Facebook said it would work. I don't have my phone with me today at work or i would post a picture of that lock system. Maybe tomorrow if i don't forget my phone at home again.

Back