• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Oakley display case

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Looking to buy an oakley display case. I live in the Kansas City area but will drive 3-4 hours for a nice case. Let me know what you have and a price. Thank you

Some people reacted to this post.
theres one on the tulsa CL right now

And one in Tucson for $2500. Lol

Thanks for the heads up , picked it up this morning. When I got it home and opened the bottom their was 21 stands thrown in the bottom.
Username Hidden said:
theres one on the tulsa CL right now

Username Hidden said:
Thanks for the heads up , picked it up this morning. When I got it home and opened the bottom their was 21 stands thrown in the bottom.
Pictures or it didn't happen :p. 21 stands?? That's a very nice surprise! Congrats :cool-20:

Username Hidden said:
Pictures or it didn't happen :p. 21 stands?? That's a very nice surprise! Congrats :cool-20:

Username Hidden said:

Username Hidden said:

image.jpeg

Username Hidden said:

image.jpeg

Alright. I guess I believe you :agree:. If you are interested in trading any plastic stands for x-metal stands, let me know. Very nice setup you have there :grin:.

Back