1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. qBan

qBan The Hijinxer

i found this on my local CL. Seller wants local sale only but if anyone interested contact them.
    seller is asking $599 (idk anything about display cases but that seems very pricey to me. Anyone with any info on this cases post some info please so i can have an idea how much they are for.

Last edited by a moderator: 5/23/14
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. stoudty1

stoudty1 Oakley Beginner

Seems a little steep. Can get it cheaper on eBay.

3. qBan

qBan The Hijinxer

ok thanks for the info.

4. gs300

gs300 Oakley Collector

You can get cheaper on ebay huh? Last 2 and only 2 sold for 699 and 799 good luck finding them cheaper. Look up completed listing on ebay.

5. stoudty1

stoudty1 Oakley Beginner

Didn't realize it was yours. Not sure if I would pay that much for it though. I got the tall black display on CL for $125. Good luck on the sale.

6. gs300

gs300 Oakley Collector

yeah but these are harder to find for some reason. I have a 6ft single also, I find more 6ft than I do the black table tops. I have only seen 5 total for sale in 2 years. Like my ad says OBO

7. gs300

gs300 Oakley Collector

look up Orlando craigslist and type in oakley case!! Then come back and we can chat a little more if you have any more questions. I just don't like being told I am to HIGH on my items.

8. stoudty1

stoudty1 Oakley Beginner

No disrespect. Table top is much more convenient IMO. Easier to put somewhere.

9. gs300

gs300 Oakley Collector

Stoudty1,

Just put the X squared on display in the case I will send pics tomorrow. I have plans for these buddy

10. JOBEN

JOBEN Oakley Collector

gs300 I don't think he means any disrespect that's just his opinion that the price is more than he would pay! This is not worth fighting about, another member asked a question on the value and he answered?!?