• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Display Case

qBan

The Hijinxer
Louisville, KY
i found this on my local CL. Seller wants local sale only but if anyone interested contact them.
seller is asking $599 (idk anything about display cases but that seems very pricey to me. Anyone with any info on this cases post some info please so i can have an idea how much they are for.

Last edited by a moderator:
Didn't realize it was yours. Not sure if I would pay that much for it though. I got the tall black display on CL for $125. Good luck on the sale.

yeah but these are harder to find for some reason. I have a 6ft single also, I find more 6ft than I do the black table tops. I have only seen 5 total for sale in 2 years. Like my ad says OBO

look up Orlando craigslist and type in oakley case!! Then come back and we can chat a little more if you have any more questions. I just don't like being told I am to HIGH on my items.

gs300 I don't think he means any disrespect that's just his opinion that the price is more than he would pay! This is not worth fighting about, another member asked a question on the value and he answered?!?

Back