1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    looking for either a single or a table top case, prefer local but would consider paying for shipping for a table top case.

Not really looking to spend over $350-400 for the right case.

I'm located in Portland, OR

Let me know what you got!

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    There's a couple on eBay.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I have searched eBay and most of them are local pickup only and the ones willing to ship are a little overpriced. I will continue to look there but figured I would try here as well.

Last edited by a moderator: 7/24/16
  4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    48 hour bump

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Good luck man. They're pretty hard to come by in certain areas. I finally found mine on Craigslist but, I had to drive about two hours both ways.

I had been looking on here for a while for one but couldn't find one.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I missed out on one about an hour away a few weeks ago. It was only $175 for a single with lights. Still kicking myself.