• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

OAKLEY Display Cases And Clothing / Accessory Racks - Orange County

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
That clothing display could make a killer gun storage/holder with a little work. Just outta my range right now with Christmas and all. Glws

Ive actually seen one that was rigged up with a double wide case attaches to it on one side, wish I was that innovative but I cant figure out how it was done...

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Ive actually seen one that was rigged up with a double wide case attaches to it on one side, wish I was that innovative but I cant figure out how it was done...

This one Del?........

RollingOCart.jpg

Not sure if this is actually the same size as an X Metal double... Bottom looks to have 2 drawers instead if 2 doors.....still killer though......

Username Hidden said:
Not sure if this is actually the same size as an X Metal double... Bottom looks to have 2 drawers instead if 2 doors.....still killer though......

Yeah, thats the one! I have been waiting and waiting to see one come on the market... Beautiful right?!?!?!

DO you have a picture of the Carbon Fiber Counter Top Display. Sounds interesting

Username Hidden said:
DO you have a picture of the Carbon Fiber Counter Top Display. Sounds interesting

Sorry it sold and I forgot to make the correction....

Decided to sell my other Carbon Fiber Counter Top Display so its back on !!!!!!

Username Hidden said:
Yeah, thats the one! I have been waiting and waiting to see one come on the market... Beautiful right?!?!?!
there is one guy from this forum that he had these case and he lives one hour away from me. i dont know if he already sold it

Username Hidden said:
there is one guy from this forum that he had these case and he lives one hour away from me. i dont know if he already sold it

Have his contact information?

Latest Posts

Back