• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Oakley Display Stands For Glasses, Watches And Items!

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Warsaw how about you?

Some people reacted to this post.
Wow small world. Elkhart here

Awesome, it's nice to have a neighbor on the forum. Where is the best place to score some Oakleys up there?

Haha nowhere around here. I get most of mine online. The closest vault store is Gurnee,IL and that's not close. Obviously Sunglass Hut @ UP mall but that's about it.

LOL yep you said it not many Oakley Dealers in our area. I have been to the O Store in Shaumburg and the Vault at Chicago Premium outlets but like you said not close at all.

I'd be ecstatic if I could find a single wide O tower within 3-4 hours of here for a fair price. I never see anything around here, nor do I ever see any deals pop up on craigslist like others around here talk about.

I have one for sale bud. I actually have three of them. Just picked them up in Anderson last weekend. I have two single display towers they are the open display without door or drawers one has a light the other does not. I also have a Goggle Display tower that is similar to a doublewide it has a plexiglass door with key. Whats your email I can send you a pic.?