1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hello there,

Got ta find a new home for these display towers. Will be moving soon. Got two double and one single up for sell! Comes with lights, lock and keys. I've always kept them indoor. Ready to store all your nice collections for to become your new Christmas trophy shelf

Pictures: Detail pictures are here:

Black single: 400 OBO (only have one)
    Oakley Display Tower Cabinets X3 (single + double) - 00G0G_5LtyIPhWP9W_600x450.jpg

Black double: 500 OBO (only got two of them)
    Oakley Display Tower Cabinets X3 (single + double) - 01414_ehXHv5jAJgH_600x450.jpg

Check out the pictures and if you are interested, please message me.
    Oakley Display Tower Cabinets X3 (single + double) - 00N0N_50Sfpa0Fswk_600x450.jpg
    If you can take three at the same time, I might give you a sweet deal.

I am at El Cerrito, CA. Close to San Francisco and Sacramento, CA. I'd imagine local pick up will be the best.

Thanks, merry Christmas!

Last edited by a moderator: 12/21/14
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

kind of quiet here. Thought there would be more people interested. Any help finding these a new home? Price is negotiable.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    That pricing is pretty steep here in the forum. Try eBay bro and you might get what you are asking for. Good luck!

Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
  4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

thanks for the tip pennyhoney. I have repriced it. The price is negotiable as well. Hope can find new home for these before Christmas :)

Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
  5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I would be all over that double but I'm down in Vegas :(. That's a long drive lol

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

best if someone is local. I never had any experience shipping something this size out. Receiving these bad boys was $1.2k since it came overseas and had to use wooden crate.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    im from brunei darussalam.. still a dream to own one.. hehe

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They are very cool to have. Wouldn't want to let them go unless I had a move.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

will be considering to list them on ebay. If anyone is interested, feel free to PM me an offer.

Thanks.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

so far sold two, only a couple of them left!