• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Display V1-NEED INPUT

Untitled-8.png

heres another quick one.

In my honest opinion its too narrow and dust would be a big problem all the O cases and the really inexpensive Ikea cases are all enclosed with glass which really cuts down on dust but it still looks cool maybe figure out a way to encase it with plexi or glass

It's 20 in wide... Wider than a detolf by a few inches.

What are you looking for in width?

Also, dust is inevitable.

Plexiglass is way to expensive and not really necessary IMO. Why would you like to see plexiglass?

sorry I meant depth not width and having a case enclosed with glass or plexi cuts down on dust considerably especially the O cases they are more sealed then the Detolf is

I have a detolf myself and I would rather use a detolf because I also have other stuff that I want to display (i.e coins, cards boxes, etc...) and not just the sunglasses. having this type of display case just feels like the display case you can find at walmart or 7eleven. Again, just my .02 regarding displaying my tiny collection. Regarding the idea though, sounds and looks good, just not for me.

Back