• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Double Tap Watch - Pics Inside

Agreed. I can see the concept though. The face doesn't have to flex. The bracelet on the other hand needs to expand and contour the wrist of the wearer. Powder coating seems like a possibility. My only concern would be the bottom where your arm contacts a hard surface regularly like a work surface.

That is a slick watch. Just wish they had put a better movement in it if its going to be the 12 gauge replacement

So to sum it up we don't like the cardboard box, the non-stealth band, the movement or how heavy it is? That's why we like it!?!? I had it less than one day and people commented on it. One thing you can always count on is Oakley's ability to make a statement with their product. Double Tap gets Double Thumbs Up! Way to go O!

So to sum it up we don't like the cardboard box, the non-stealth band, the movement or how heavy it is? That's why we like it!?!? I had it less than one day and people commented on it. One thing you can always count on is Oakley's ability to make a statement with their product. Double Tap gets Double Thumbs Up! Way to go O!
Who said anything about a cardboard box?

Just sayin. Would be nice to see something made out of a better material. I think my Swatch came in a cardboard box. Ha ha.

On the metal one did you have to get it sized?
Yes, I had 4 links taken out. It is not a do it yourself job. I have been taking care of my own watches for 20+ years and could not get the pins out at home. I took it to my watch guy. The person working there could not get the pins out either. The owner was back the next day and got it all taken care of. Let me know if you have the same issue with yours.

Hold on now. Not spending anymore isn't part of the Oakley code of honor. I wish I had a dime for every time I uttered that. Sheesh

Back