• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Double Tap Watch - Pics Inside

Yeah for a company that made tons of Xmetals in different finishes but can't do a watch. It's different materials but Oakley doesn't seem like one to quit. And what's the difference between the face of watch and doing a band?

well its a totally different use case being on a watch. They're much higher wear then something that sits on your face.

just got mine today and will take it to my local O store to get it sized. They sized my 12 gauge carbon last summer so I hope they can do this as well.

double tap.JPG

I just went to my local O store and had it done. They knew what to do and they did my gearbox Ti band before too.

View attachment 162339

I went to my local O store today and they had no clue. They didn't even have the watch yet and said that they were waiting on sizing instructions and tools from corp....... so now I am not sure what to do, I might try a jeweler or a vault that is not too far either....

I went to my local O store today and they had no clue. They didn't even have the watch yet and said that they were waiting on sizing instructions and tools from corp....... so now I am not sure what to do, I might try a jeweler or a vault that is not too far either....
That's what I feared. I will find out this weekend if I can get mine done...

O store at Kenwood Mall Cincinnati . Bradley took 4 links out he is really good at sizing my watches..

my local O store would not even touch mine, they said they were waiting on tools and instructions from corp. I went to my local vault where there is a good watch guy, it took him a while to figure out how to get two links out, but they were super busy, so I left it with him thinking he would take a third out, but when I picked it up the next day, he didn't take the third link out, so I have to now wait til next week when he works again....... the wait is killing me!! I want to be able to wear this watch!! :sorry:

Back