1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Sunglass Shack

Sunglass Shack Oakley Enthusiast

Did a search but couldn't find anything on this and probably most of you may know (since you know stuff before my reps even do!) but Oakley currently has 4 logos they have been using over the past year (could only think of 3 myself) and from here on out they are simply going back to the roots of the elliptical O, no more square on and any sunglasses. They equate it to if McDonalds had their Golden Arches but also like 5 other logos they use. Makes sense but I honestly hate to see the square O go away, I liked how it was edgy and tougher.

motoGP_fanatic and Duke Nivram like this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

Yup. You're late. ;)

But always good to confirm

Duke Nivram likes this.
  3. pistolpetefan23

pistolpetefan23 Oakley Expert Premium Member

Always been a big fan of the Square O over the ellipse. I look at it similar to Nike for instance. Sometimes they use the word Nike, sometime the swoosh, sometimes the Nike and the swoosh together. Nothing wrong with that.

4. I vote they abandon the ellipse in favor of the jet port.

5. Dyeraudio

Dyeraudio Juliet Enthusiast

Keep the Static O!

Oakley dropping 3 outta 4 logos from here on out - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1448556485.254011.jpg

Dallas O Hog likes this.
  6. Manish

Manish Oakley Collector

Me...prefer the ellipse. That was the original 1st I believe (stick to the roots ;)).

Pierre Naude likes this.
  7. Dallas O Hog

Dallas O Hog O.C.D. Oakley Collecting Disorder haha Premium Member Lifetime Member

Do u have a image also of the skull that's clear like this?

8. Jontoad

Jontoad Oakley Expert

the only thing that sucks about it is that the oval one doesn't always look right with some frames from a design stand point. some frames just need a more squared off logo to complement a design with more hard edges.

pistolpetefan23 and Pierre Naude like this.