• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley dropping 3 outta 4 logos from here on out

Did a search but couldn't find anything on this and probably most of you may know (since you know stuff before my reps even do!) but Oakley currently has 4 logos they have been using over the past year (could only think of 3 myself) and from here on out they are simply going back to the roots of the elliptical O, no more square on and any sunglasses. They equate it to if McDonalds had their Golden Arches but also like 5 other logos they use. Makes sense but I honestly hate to see the square O go away, I liked how it was edgy and tougher.

Did a search but couldn't find anything on this and probably most of you may know (since you know stuff before my reps even do!) but Oakley currently has 4 logos they have been using over the past year (could only think of 3 myself) and from here on out they are simply going back to the roots of the elliptical O, no more square on and any sunglasses. They equate it to if McDonalds had their Golden Arches but also like 5 other logos they use. Makes sense but I honestly hate to see the square O go away, I liked how it was edgy and tougher.
Yup. You're late. ;)

But always good to confirm

Always been a big fan of the Square O over the ellipse. I look at it similar to Nike for instance. Sometimes they use the word Nike, sometime the swoosh, sometimes the Nike and the swoosh together. Nothing wrong with that.

Keep the Static O!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1448556485.254011.jpg

Latest Posts

Back