1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Tags:
  1. OAKFREAKNOKC

OAKFREAKNOKC Oakley Beginner

I started talking to this girl recently, and she told me that she has a pair of Oakley's that she's never worn that she's had since she was 12, she's 28 now. I know next, to nothing about x metals yet. :errwhat:pic is attached, any help is appreciated, model? possibe value? thnx bros.

Oakley E-Wire or T-Wire? - 20150113_181238.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. MJLSr

MJLSr Oakley Expert

E-wire or T-wire... is there any etching on the bottom of the left lens?

Valuation = not much.. $75? $175... condition, condition, condition... a T-wire would be worth more than an E-wire in similar condition in most cases. T-wires were Ti, closer kin to X-Metals, so there could be additional sentimental value to some :)

I guess a complete original T-wire with all the packaging could bring $300, but not likely more than half of that loose, even in really good shape.

motoGP_fanatic likes this.
  3. OAKFREAKNOKC

hmmmm OK ty bro I'll ask her more questions...

4. Rustpot

Rustpot M Frame Lover Premium Member

They're definitely either the E-Wire or the T-Wire. I think the T came with white socks, so I'd be leaning toward the E-Wire.

I'm not good with value. The Collectors series might have hurt the value, seeing as they're almost exact copies and they're currently being blown out in Vault stores.

motoGP_fanatic likes this.
  5. OAKFREAKNOKC

OK ty bro