• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Enduring Pace Lens Opinions?

350nick

Oakley Expert
Hi, I have seen a good offer for replacement lenses for my girlfriends enduring pace .

She currently has the vr28 bip which are great lenses but as she uses these for mountain biking in the uk, she sometimes finds these too dark, especially in wooded areas.

I have found a great price on either persimmon or hi yellow lenses but can't decide which would be best.

Tempted to go for hi yellow but slightly worried they will be too light sometimes. The hi yellow are also the edge model which has the greater coverage which might be a good thing in our horrible winter!

Any opinions/experience would be appreciated!

Are they Oakley lens? The only lens that matches the HD quality of Oakley lenses are Julbo... IMO, I have found the non Oakley replacement lenses to be non usable, after a life looking through Oakleys. :)

Are they Oakley lens? The only lens that matches the HD quality of Oakley lenses are Julbo... IMO, I have found the non Oakley replacement lenses to be non usable, after a life looking through Oakleys. :)

Yes genuine oakley from a reputable shop. I've only used oakley lenses for the last 16 years and agree!

I would go with persimmon. I use these for mountain biking in low light condtions.

I've got the persimmon photochromic and really like them, just occasionally wish they were lighter when it's a really dull day and riding forest trails. Just worried hi yellow will be too bright sometimes.

Persimmon is a decent all rounder I suppose

Well I went for persimmon in the end as the yellow sold out. I reckon persimmon is a good all round lens.

I also realised that there was a voucher code giving an additional 30% off so the total was £17 ($27)

Don't think I'd ever get a lower price than that!

As for Julbo, they look impressive!

Latest Posts

Back