• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Enduro Fit

Big O

Oakley Beginner
I wear size 7 5/8 hat. I wear the big taco and eyepatch. How does this frame compare. The jupiter are just a hair to small for me. Thanks

I wear size 7 5/8 hat. I wear the big taco and eyepatch. How does this frame compare. The jupiter are just a hair to small for me. Thanks
Without getting into specific fit (I never tried one on because I don't like the styling), the Enduro is definitely smaller than both of those frames. They are about the size of a Holbrook or possibly a Jupiter.

Something tells me that big headed fellows aren't really into Enduro. Lol

Thanks QLR1. I have seen your picture all over this forum with nice shades. I am a bigger dude and bought my first pair of oakleys that actually fit because of you. I saw you had a pair of big taco ice blue and I had to have one for myself. In the 90s I had the strait jacket and they barely fit. I am going to grab a pair of eyepatch next. I think you rep shades for bigger guys better then anyone. Oakley should pay you money. My wife likes them too and wants me buy more. Thanks

Thanks QLR1. I have seen your picture all over this forum with nice shades. I am a bigger dude and bought my first pair of oakleys that actually fit because of you. I saw you had a pair of big taco ice blue and I had to have one for myself. In the 90s I had the strait jacket and they barely fit. I am going to grab a pair of eyepatch next. I think you rep shades for bigger guys better then anyone. Oakley should pay you money. My wife likes them too and wants me buy more. Thanks

Thanks, Big O. I got into Oakley a few years ago (2011) and my first pair was an Oil Rig. I was sold because there was something that actually fit me, although I wasn't really suited for them.

Obviously, my collection has grown somewhat since then, but my tried and true is the Eyepatch 2, Offshoot, and Dispatch.

Happy the wife approves of your selections!

Maybe the Enduro will work for you, there's only one way to find out.

Last edited:
Back