• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley EV ZERO

They do look very .4'ish to me and I hate to say that it is my least favorite in the zero line. Just hope there is enough interest with these and Oakley's recent willingness to bring back some staples (eyeshade and blades) to do a true repop of the original Zero line, at least in part. Imagine a true subzero #4 Planet X with Sapphire Polarized (ice would have been ideal) or a #6 Planet X with Torch/+ Red? :shock::drinks:

They do look very .4'ish to me and I hate to say that it is my least favorite in the zero line. Just hope there is enough interest with these and Oakley's recent willingness to bring back some staples (eyeshade and blades) to do a true repop of the original Zero line, at least in part. Imagine a true subzero #4 Planet X with Sapphire Polarized (ice would have been ideal) or a #6 Planet X with Torch/+ Red? :shock::drinks:

They will

Hopeful thinking is that they're R2 2016...so April-ish. I don't see why Oakley would want to wait until Fall/Winter, where you'd generally expect people are less likely to be able to use the Prizm Golf line these pairs were advertised in.
I agree with you. I hope they are R2 so I can actually use them for what they are meant to be used for.

AHHHH there's a larger size.

Just when you think you're done THEY KEEP SUCKING YOU BACK IN.

24606343496_78c037c963_b.jpg

The more I look the more it seems the larger one looks like a Tombstone. I know it's not, the stems are obviously the new Zero, but I wonder how close the Reap and Spoil are to these EV Zero?