• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Eye Jacket Potential Purchase

Illl keep an eye on those but the ones I am after are the green tan brown camo ones.

Are the green tan brown rarer? Don't think I've seen those since the 90's!

It's strange with the ones on eBay as I never have a clue how high the bids will go.

im uk based (somerset). pm me with your address and i will send'em off to you. i don't want anything for them - just pay it forward! ( and remember me when you are the uk's dr.chop)!!

Can I ask how you pm on here? Us it the start conversation bit??

Well I missed out on the immaculate eye jackets, by very little! I made an offer on the slightly more used ones though and the seller accepted!

He is going away for a week today though so will be a weeks delay in getting them!

I'm hoping they are in reasonable condition, photos didn't look too bad at all, bit of light scratching to lenses was mentioned. I paid very little so worth the chance even if

just to see if I like them then get some better ones.

One question in the meantime... Are these gen2 eye jackets still fragile? I know the 1st gen definitely are. Are 2nd gen just less fragile or did they sort it out?

Thanks

The New Eye Jackets are not as fragile as the originals. However due to the age care should still be taken putting them on and off. I have seen those snap as well.

The New Eye Jackets are not as fragile as the originals. However due to the age care should still be taken putting them on and off. I have seen those snap as well.

Thanks, I'll be careful with them then. I think I'd be paranoid wearing gen 1 jackets! Can't wait to try them, never tried eye jackets on and never sampled red iridium.

Back