• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Eyepatch 2

GoIn2Shock said:
The Eyepatch 2 is on the Oakley.com store, says they go on sale 6/15!

I am eyeing the black and violet iridium...Anyone have any thoughts on violet iridium?

I absolutely love the violet iridium. In case you didn't see my pic of the Eyepatch 2 I scored, here it is:

EP2-1.jpg

Forgoten214 said:
I like the violet as well myself. But it's too....Feminine for me personally I think. But they do look sharp.

That is what I'm worried about. Is violet iridium more purple or blue? I can't do purple.

Yeah I am more of a Brown/Black/Ice/Gold person too...I actrually wish they were doing less Violet but I guess it sells..at least there are always the basic colors available ...have a feeling these frames will be huge in size anyway...someday... a Minute or SJ 3.0...wishful thinking...

Yea I wish they did offer Black Iridium lenses. OO black seems to be the trend now.

I do like OO black a lot though. The contrast really makes things pop out at you. The red tint is only very slight and not really noticeable when you're wearing them over a period of time.

Violet is beautiful. It's not an 'in your face' purple colour - it's almost got a blue look when outside.

Awesome pair. I'm looking forward to when they're available for purchase in this part of the world!

Back