• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Eyepatch 2

So I went to the Oakley Store and they still didn't have these. After I left I went to Solstice around the corner and the ones with the Violet Iridium lenses were just sitting there on the shelf. I find It funny that Solstice has them before the Oakley Store at the mall. The guy working there says they haven't received any yet.

Independent Oakley retailers can obtain them, but Oakley themselves won't send them out to their own stores until they authorize it.

Oakley's handling of their own stores is a disgrace now...they are b/o on cases til Aug/sept...here in CT store is not even getting new product...the end isnt 2012 its 2007/8 when the sale happened....Oakxottica is here

It has nothing to do with Luxxotica. Oakley's product allocation department hasn't been wise enough to raise production numbers based on demand. The product has gotten extremely popular but corporate hasn't adapted yet. Hopefully soon they'll learn how to deal with the high demand of the newer and limited edition products.

well finding something at Solstice that O store doesnt have yet is misallocation of product and seems to not be promoting the Oakley store and name very well... I never remember this happening b4 lux except way back when SGH had the Emerald splice as an exclusive and that was a good 9 or 10 years ago

can´t wait to see any pics from the
Metal Flake Red / 24K and the History Text Eyepatch 2

those are already on top of my list ;)

That plus the FMJ Fast Jacket XL is listed it should say.....

Model Fast Jacket XL
Frame Chrome FMJ
Lens Blue Iridium / Jade Iridium
USD $280
SKU# OO9156-02
Release Date: Canceled
Retire Date: 0

Latest Posts

Back