• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley F & F - 3/18

Amazon has like eleventy billion distribution centers, with one within a few hundred miles of almost anywhere. Oakley ships everything from California.
Yeah that's what I'm saying... That I guess I'm used to the amazing Amazon.

But that still doesn't change the fact that Oakley is slow slow slow slow SLOW! Haha. Like the sunglass natzi. "No sunglasses for you".

I've ordered ecig stuff from fasttech China with the slower shipping options and they take a couple/few days to ship and the stuff beats Oakley. With free shipping on something that costs like $2.99.

Oakley is slow. Their glasses are awesome. But man are they slow to ship things.

I mailed lenses to Chris Hardaway last Saturday. They got to him in CA from Pittsburgh, PA by Monday. He cut them and used regular 1st class shipping back I believe? I had the perfect lenses back after being cut (all the way from CA) by Friday.

I ordered a custom and some Jupiter lenses on Saturday from Oakley. The custom (not upset) hasn't shipped yet. Makes sense because they get backed up and have to chose the pieces and a very manual process. Got it. But the Jupiter lenses surprised me and shipped on Tues I think. But they still haven't reached me. Lol.

Again - not complaining. At all. But Oakley is literally the slowest company I've ever ordered online from. Regardless of the time.

I think the same day (also Saturday) I ordered from Verizon Smart Rewards. Got it by Tuesday from them. And an eBay order for Team USA Turbines. I think they showed up Wednesday with free shipping?

Just sayin! Haha.

Last edited:
Special thanks to @Lexkempo. Can't wait!

image.png

I had a couple microbags in my cart, but bleh. I'm done. They had mailed me 4 codes and emailed another. I gave one to a friend, one used, one in this thread already. Remaining two;

FFL-M3MK-DAT3-36TA

FFL-MRHH-KRZ4-G6FZ