• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Factory Foothill Ranch....

stevan5150

Oakley Expert
I Am going to Anaheim and San Diego in June for vacation. We are renting a car and driving from Anaheim to San Diego and so on the way to San Diego I want to stop at the Oakley factory. My question is , is it worth the time to stop by?

gs300 said:
Thanks for letting me know you were going!! Glad I hooked you up with those Romeo gaskets:blink:

Lol it wasnt planned, I had to go today cuz I cant go next weekend. My friend asked me to bring his oakleys so I brought one of mine since he is paying. The awesome part is.... They tuned up all 3 for FREE!! And gave me free microbags for each of them...

Lol it wasnt planned, I had to go today cuz I cant go next weekend. My friend asked me to bring his oakleys so I brought one of mine since he is paying. The awesome part is.... They tuned up all 3 for FREE!! And gave me free microbags for each of them...

I was messing with you man!! Let me know next trip I need tune ups

Do they do a tour or is it a glorified ostore?

I'm pretty sure they don't do tours anymore, but there is a small timeline museum behind the O stores and you might get to see the amphitheater. The building and lobby are incredible by themselves and the Oakley vehicles should be parked out front too (I think they park the tank on the helipad out front sometimes too). It's a must see if your a fan of Oakley.

Back