• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Fan From Tampa,Fl

ANGRYEAGLE

Oakley Beginner
TAMPA FL
Hello everyone. My name is Don. I have loved Oakley sunglasses since I was a teenager. I had a pair of frogskins ( I think,was a long time ago with the break away arms.)I used to break the arms frequently, and Oakley would always replace them for me.
Right now I own
1 pair of Ducati Fuel cells, and 2 pair of the Batwolfs. The Batwolfs are my favorites. I bought 2 pair from Oakley vault when they were on sale. I have the Matte black with polarized Fire iridiums and the polished black and gold ghost text with my favorite lens the Tungsten iridium polarized. I had a pair of the clear frames with ice iridium lenses, but someone stole them out of my car. Anyways, love this site so far. Looking forward to meeting lots of other like minded fans. Right now I am eyeing up a pair of Batwolfs in polished root beer with team red icon, and I'm kind of wavering between different lenses. I like this look with the Ruby iridiums which are not polarized the best. Or maybe the 24k polarized. I haven't been to the local store to check out the 24k lenses yet. Anyone who has either of these lenses what do you think about them? I heard that the ruby iridiums are kind of blue when you look through them which sounds kind of cool, but should I care that they are not polarized? Sorry this is so long. Thanks for any help you guys can give.

Welcome to the forum. I am in the Tampa area as well. Nice to meet you. Always nice to have a local member.

I am still fairly new. Been collecting for little over 1 year. I will be happy to share what I do know.

I am loving the Batwolfs right now and I've really only been collecting a year as well. Although I would not call my
little 3 pair a collection, (its a start) hopefully we will rectify that this year.

This forum will easily help out you from 3 to 10. I came here with 1. Now I have 26 pairs and more on the way.

Many times. There is two in Orlando. I am headed to Ellington on Saturday

I typically buy things when I am there. For me it's always worth the trip as I enjoy being in the store talking to people.

The first one is off Vineland and the second is on International. Hope your trip is fruitful.

Back