• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley fan new from reno big fan of the xmetals

assyneck

Oakley Beginner
Reno, Nv
hi everybody i found this site while i was looking for a way to get my juliets tightened up. i found a post about the x man doing tune ups and started checking out his work and was very impressed. and happy to finally have found a fix for my sloppy juliets. i own a pair of juliets/plasma, pair of pennys, and an old pair of minutes that stay in the car in case of emergency. i've owned my juliets for at least 8yrs. not really sure but at least that long and could even be 10-12yrs. haha give or take 2-4yrs. sucks getting old. anyway i wear em everyday i think i've needed the emergency pair of minutes 2x's in that ttime period. so ive got some miles on them suckas.i'll probably be getting another pair of juliets before too long and am also thinking about trying the mars. not sure how i'll look in em tho. so ill have to find a pair to try on 1st. oh yea i used to have a pair of romeo1. they were a bit big but still i liked em a lot. i got rid of em because they had been cracking lenses. i didn't even notice the pair that came on em were cracked til after i put new ones on and then i knew i got ebayed. haha oh wellthat was a while ago. thats enough from me. i also love king diamond if anybody is wondering about my avatar

hi everybody i found this site while i was looking for a way to get my juliets tightened up. i found a post about the x man doing tune ups and started checking out his work and was very impressed. and happy to finally have found a fix for my sloppy juliets. i own a pair of juliets/plasma, pair of pennys, and an old pair of minutes that stay in the car in case of emergency. i've owned my juliets for at least 8yrs. not really sure but at least that long and could even be 10-12yrs. haha give or take 2-4yrs. sucks getting old. anyway i wear em everyday i think i've needed the emergency pair of minutes 2x's in that ttime period. so ive got some miles on them suckas.i'll probably be getting another pair of juliets before too long and am also thinking about trying the mars. not sure how i'll look in em tho. so ill have to find a pair to try on 1st. oh yea i used to have a pair of romeo1. they were a bit big but still i liked em a lot. i got rid of em because they had been cracking lenses. i didn't even notice the pair that came on em were cracked til after i put new ones on and then i knew i got ebayed. haha oh wellthat was a while ago. thats enough from me. i also love king diamond if anybody is wondering about my avatar

Welcome.

dude im a ducks fan . i love your quote tho. it's so perfect for the average band wagon jumper. i'm also a life long rams fan so i have seen the sad bastards jump on and jump off. hahaha anyway should proibably be talking oakley not hockey but i gota say congrats on the win tonight. thanks to all the welcomes

Back