1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Wesley

Wesley Oakley Beginner

Done stalking the forum and joined

X-metal addicted and no lens clearer than Oakley

Had to come clean to the wife last night after buying 11 new X-metals over the past 3 months

I came out still alive, but am on probation for a while

Glad to be here !

Brett28 likes this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Oakley-olic

Oakley-olic Oakley Expert Premium Member Lifetime Member

:welcome: to the forum. Its better to ask for forgiveness than to ask for permission.

OakleyGuru379 and Doug Chubb like this.
  3. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

STAAAAAAALKEEEEEEEEEEEEER!!!! :hunter:

Welcome to the forum Wesley. Your wife must wanna strangle you.....I think eventually she may understand....just buy her a few pairs here and there.

4. Brett28

Brett28 Here's my money, thanks

Welcome, as frank said, just get her a pair here and there and you're straight!

5. Probation! Haha, i'm sure many members on here have gone through that. Well, while you serve your probation from your wife, you can research and hang out with us. Welcome to the forum bud!

6. lawman0210

lawman0210 Oakley Collector

Yes I'm in same boat. Luckily my wife is rocking the fake pair I bought from a low life. Couldn't bear to give her my real ones. She will only wear them a few times before the fad wears off. Hopefully she never finds out and I don't have to lose sleep about her damaging my jewels!

7. i am rich

i am rich The Silly Collector!

Probation? I am on timeout. I am standing at my corner just drooling on the exchange threads. Since January I have acquired 3X (where X denotes a number) including 14 metals. So yea. Welcome.

8. Wesley

Wesley Oakley Beginner

Here are the infamous purchases excluding the Xmetal XX on the way, all bought from ebay

http://www.flickr.com/photos/99351354@N06/9354092631/

Had to sneak em out and take these pics, showed them to the wifey and she gasped.. may have been too soon?

Just couldn't wait to take a group photo though

Oh, and the X-Metal Ruby's in the middle are replacement lenses just bought from Oakley online last week. I was more than excited at the deep ruby color

9. emjaycee23

emjaycee23 Vocare Ad Regnum

Wow nice collection bud..:welcome: to the forum...keep it coming after the probation..

10. washi me sensie

washi me sensie The Oakley R┼Źnin

welcome to the forum bro!