1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Looking to sell or trade a brand new Oakley Fast Jacket XL Black Plaid with G30 Polarized lenses and VR50, never worn outside the home (it may have been tried on but I don't think so because I have a 2nd one). Selling because I have a 2nd pair and I need to free up some space/money to buy some more X-Metals.

Oakley Link:
    http://www.oakley.com/products/6811/25620

Photos Link:
    https://plus.google.com/photos/1122...ms/5876112919059797009?authkey=CNvGycLu9brxNw

These have been selling on eBay for 179$, I'm looking to sell for 165$ with free priority shipping/delivery confirmation. I'll also consider trading (frames package + cash on my end for X-Squared or Juliets, box/coin not required)

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    96%
    two of these show up on here when i dont have the money this is painful. :( i want.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    If you're willing to put a deposit down I will hold them for you. I don't want to wait until end of summer though :)
    I'll take the hit on fees with PayPal if there are no buyers.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    96%
    It wouldn't be for a few weeks...just bought some nice sennheiser earbuds. lol. bad timing for me. btu thanks.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    99%
    Im interested ill pm you tonight if still available

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    ok let me know, they are still available