• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Oakley Fast Jacket XL Blk Plaid W/G30 Polarized (9163-04)

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Looking to sell or trade a brand new Oakley Fast Jacket XL Black Plaid with G30 Polarized lenses and VR50, never worn outside the home (it may have been tried on but I don't think so because I have a 2nd one). Selling because I have a 2nd pair and I need to free up some space/money to buy some more X-Metals.

Oakley Link:
http://www.oakley.com/products/6811/25620

Photos Link:
https://plus.google.com/photos/1122...ms/5876112919059797009?authkey=CNvGycLu9brxNw

These have been selling on eBay for 179$, I'm looking to sell for 165$ with free priority shipping/delivery confirmation. I'll also consider trading (frames package + cash on my end for X-Squared or Juliets, box/coin not required)

Some people reacted to this post.
two of these show up on here when i dont have the money this is painful. :( i want.

If you're willing to put a deposit down I will hold them for you. I don't want to wait until end of summer though :)
I'll take the hit on fees with PayPal if there are no buyers.

Username Hidden said:
If you're willing to put a deposit down I will hold them for you. I don't want to wait until end of summer though :)
I'll take the hit on fees with PayPal if there are no buyers.

It wouldn't be for a few weeks...just bought some nice sennheiser earbuds. lol. bad timing for me. btu thanks.

Im interested ill pm you tonight if still available

ok let me know, they are still available